Perpetual Futures Trading Arrives with ApeSwap Pro, Powered by ApolloX
Advanced trading platform expands DeFi product options for ApeSwap users
As part of ApeSwap’s continued efforts to offer a robust suite of products and serve our users as a one-stop DeFi Hub, we’ve partnered with ApolloX to launch a new platform for advanced users: ApeSwap Pro, which will go live on July 27th at 22:00 UTC. ApeSwap Pro is built on the ApolloX platform and offers perpetual futures trading with leverage up to 200x.
Creating More Opportunities and Delivering on User Feedback
The ApeSwap team is excited to partner with ApolloX to offer the ApeSwap Pro perpetual futures trading product because it adds a new dimension of functionality to our existing DeFi Hub offerings. As its name implies, ApeSwap Pro is focused on providing more professional trading options to more advanced DeFi users, ensuring that they can take advantage of all of the opportunities that perpetual futures trading can unlock.
We’ve heard our advanced users loud and clear, and we can’t wait to see how the ApeSwap Pro platform changes the trading experience for those that are comfortable with the unique financial products that ApolloX offers.
ApolloX is the leading decentralized solution shaping Web3 trading, consisting of decentralized crypto derivatives exchange ApolloX DEX and bespoke derivatives trading solution ApolloX DEX Engine. Their mission is to make this amazing technology open to everybody, regardless of their abilities.
“We are delighted to partner with ApeSwap to bring ApeSwap Pro perpetual futures to the DeFi ecosystem. As the crypto market continues to evolve, perpetuals are one way for users to better navigate uncertainty and hedge against market volatility. This partnership is an important initiative that furthers our mission of making blockchain and crypto accessible,” said ApolloX.
How to Use ApeSwap Pro
Trading perpetual contracts is easy with ApeSwap Pro. Simply follow the steps below to get started.
- Visit pro.apeswap.finance and connect your wallet. If this is your first time connecting, you’ll be prompted with a signature request in your preferred wallet.
At launch, ApeSwap Pro works with MetaMask, Binance Wallet, Coinbase Wallet, Wallet Connect, and the ApolloX App wallet. If you’re connected to another chain, you’ll be prompted to switch your wallet network to BNB Chain.
2. Once your wallet is connected, you can deposit margin assets. Click the + sign next to your available asset balance, or Deposit at the bottom right of the screen, to launch the Deposit modal. You can then deposit BNB, BUSD, USDT, USDC, APX, CAKE, or BANANA to fund your margin account.
If you deposit an asset other than USDT, make sure you’ve enabled Multi-Assets Mode. Contracts are priced in USDT .
3. Select a contract from the dropdown on the left side of the trading screen. Over 60 perpetual contracts will be available at launch, including BNBUSDT, ETHUSDT, MATICUDST, BTCUSDT, and many more.
4. Set your margin mode by selecting Cross or Isolated, then select your leverage level.
Note: trading with leverage increases your risk of liquidation. Always manage your risk levels carefully, ensure that you fully understand your position, and familiarize yourself with the ApolloX liquidation protocol by reading this help article before entering into a perpetual contract using ApeSwap Pro.
5. Select your position type. ApeSwap Pro supports One-way Mode (where contracts can only hold positions in one price direction) and Hedge Mode (where one contract can hold positions in both long and short directions at the same time).
6. Select your order type. ApeSwap Pro offers Limit, Market, and Stop Limit orders.
7. You can close an individual position from the Positions view, or close all of them at once by selecting Close All Positions.
We’re excited to deepen our product offering to be more attractive to advanced DeFi users with perpetual futures trading on our new ApeSwap Pro platform. As always, please DYOR and familiarize yourself with the risks of trading with leverage before using ApeSwap Pro. If you have further questions or need product support, please review the ApolloX Futures Trading Guide here, or get in touch with ApolloX’s support team here.