Initial Ape Offering 013: Chirpley 🐦

ApeSwap is proud to announce our newest Initial Ape Offering partner, Chirpley, to the Jungle for IAO 013! 🚀

Chirpley aims to create and accelerate the development of and access to world audiences through influencer marketing, as well as provide micro/nano influencers a stage of their own. Chirpley recently onboarded its 9000th micro-influencer on the platform, after launching only eight months ago.

The Chirpley mission is to liberate small influencers by discovering their market price and unlock earning potential & for brands to simplify the marketing of their products. Chirpley makes campaigns more streamlined and accurate.

In a recent blog post the CEO of Chirpley, Job said: “We want to liberate the huge earning potential of micro-influencer marketing by enabling end-to-end automated, adaptive, data-driven micro-influencing campaigns through artificial intelligence & machine learning, with the first peer-to-peer, all-in-one influencer marketplace and future autonomous, decentralized platform, based on blockchain technology.”

By paying with Chirpley token, brands receive a 50% discount on platform fees. The $CHRP token is the medium of utility to encourage a wider blockchain adoption. The token is placed on an underlying layer where the users can make the payment in traditional fiat and that in turn gets auto-converted to $CHRP. Since 20% of all collected fees will be burned on each transaction, the supply of $CHRP is reduced on each transaction, putting positive pressure on the price of the token.

In the future, the token will be a mode of governance when Chirpley adds in more innovative dApps and offshoots to the platform.

This will be an Official ApeSwap IAO, with funds raised in $BNB and $GNANA on BNB Chain.

Primary Offering: IAO tokens purchased with $BNB

Secondary Offering: IAO tokens purchased with $GNANA

Both will occur at the same time and for the same token price.

➡️ Primary Offering ($BNB)

The $BNB sale will take place at apeswap.finance/IAO, last for 12 hours, and you will only need $BNB to participate.

🖥 Sales Page: IAO Page
🚀 Launch Time: 09/06/2022 @ 23:30 UTC
💲 Token Price: $.0210 per $CHRP (paid in $BNB)
🎫 For Sale: 9,523,809 $CHRP
💰 BNB Raise Amount: $200,000 USD
⏱ Duration: 12 hours
🔒 Vesting: 25% initially unlocked, remaining 75% will vest linearly over 6 months.

If you need a refresher on how to participate in a standard IAO, check out the instructions in our docs!

️➡️ Secondary Offering ($GNANA)

The $GNANA sale will take place at apeswap.finance/GNANA, last for 12 hours, and you will only need $GNANA to participate.

Don’t forget $GNANA is valued at 1.38x $BANANA price for IAOs.

For additional details on our Golden Banana token ($GNANA) please check our docs!

🖥 Sales Page: IAO Page
🚀 Launch Time: 09/06/2022 @ 23:30 UTC
💲 Token Price: $.0210 per $CHRP (paid in $BNB)
🎫 For Sale: 9,523,809 $CHRP
💰 GNANA Raise Amount: $200,000 USD
🍌 GNANA to Burn: $200,000 USD
⏱ Duration: 12 hours
🔒 Vesting: 25% initially unlocked, remaining 75% will vest linearly over 6 months.

DEX: $CHRP is listed on the ApeSwap Exchange 🐵
Farm: $CHRP-$BNB LP ➡️ Earn $BANANA 🍌
Pool: Stake $GNANA ➡️ Earn $CHRP 🤑
Treasury Bill: Coming soon! 💵🌴

Join our Gleam Campaign for a chance to win $CHRP!
➡️ apeswap.click/IAO-013-Giveaway

Website: https://chirpley.ai/
Twitter: https://twitter.com/chirpley
Telegram: https://t.me/chirpley
Discord: https://discord.gg/chirpley

--

--

Get the Medium app

A button that says 'Download on the App Store', and if clicked it will lead you to the iOS App store
A button that says 'Get it on, Google Play', and if clicked it will lead you to the Google Play store
ApeSwap.finance

ApeSwap is a multichain DeFi Hub offering an accessible, transparent, and secure experience for everyone.