IAO 012: Animal Concerts 🐺 🎸

Apes, it’s time to welcome our newest IAO partner, Animal Concerts, to the Jungle! 🐵 🌴

About Animal Concerts 💫

Animal Concerts streams interactive metaverse concerts, enabling both established and emerging artists to deliver amazing next-generation fan experiences. They are introducing a new paradigm for music distribution, working closely with artists to design and mint NFTs that personalize and enhance the fan experience while generating new and direct revenue for the artists involved.

Through the ANML token and upcoming platform, Animal Concerts will:

👥 Grow communities of loyal fans — Via interactive metaverse concerts and experiences that put you in the front row for your favorite artist’s shows

✍️ Rewrite the music industry’s traditional playbook — By creating art, gaming, and music NFTs in collaboration with the biggest artists in the world, digitizing the live music industry

💰 Introduce utility for the Animal Token — Allowing users to pay for exclusive concerts, merchandise, and NFTs using $ANML

Animal Concerts Artists 👨‍🎤

Animal Concerts works with some of the biggest artists in the music industry, including:

Alicia Keys

Animal Concerts is thrilled to be actively collaborating with Grammy-award-winning and multi-platinum recording artist, Alicia Keys. This collaboration started with an exclusive concert in Los Angeles in December 2021 and continues with numerous projects focused on the creation and distribution of highly engaging content and experiences for Alicia Keys fans. Stay tuned for more info, you won’t want to miss out!

Future

Animal Concerts was delighted to collaborate with Grammy-Award winning rapper, FUTURE, at the Maxim Halloween party in October 2021. FUTURE is a certified hit-maker with multiple platinum singles and 127 entries on the Billboard Hot 100, the third most for any rapper in history. This fantastic event was used to showcase Animal Concert’s use of NFTs for giving fans access to unique features and experiences (including backstage passes). Check out the video here if you haven’t already!

Busta Rhymes

Animal Concerts, Vera Labs and Busta Rhymes, the highly acclaimed and multi award-winning rapper and song writer, collaborated in December 2021 for the Art Basel Miami event which made history with the first ever non-custodial rental of a $1.5M Bored Ape Yacht Club NFT.

And this is just the beginning! Animal Concerts is consistently adding to this list, with top tier musicians joining their roster every day. Look for more concerts, NFT Merch, and experiences from Animal Concerts and their partners both on- and off-chain over the coming months!

Token Utility 📈

Fans, artists, and partners alike will benefit from the Animal Token and its extensive use-cases, which include:

Purchasing: $ANML will be the main currency used for purchasing NFT tickets, NFT collectibles, and other merchandise on and off the Animal Concerts marketplace

Collect NFTs: Each ticket will be an NFT, collectables will be NFTs, the possibilities are endless

Discounts: Fans purchasing real life concert tickets with the ANML token will receive discounts over traditional platforms like Ticketmaster, etc.

Governance, voting, and fan interaction: Token holders will get early access to NFT’s, limited edition artist merchandise, free concert tickets, and other unique materials and/or collectibles!

Rewards: Staking competition rewards as well as a percentage of redistributed profits— a governance vote will be initiated to determine which % of profits will get redistributed or burned

All the details you need to know 💁

This will be an Official ApeSwap IAO, with funds raised in $BNB and $GNANA on BNB Chain

Primary Offering: IAO tokens purchased with $BNB

Secondary Offering: IAO tokens purchased with $GNANA

Both will occur at the same time and for the same token price

➡️ Details about the Primary Offering ($BNB)

The $BNB sale will take place at ApeSwap.Finance/IAO, last for 12 hours, and you will only need $BNB to participate.

🖥 Sales Page: IAO Page

🚀 Launch Time: Tuesday, March 29th at 02:00 UTC

💲 Token Price: $0.0045 per $ANML (paid in $BNB)

🎫 For Sale: 111,111,111 $ANML

💰 Hard Cap: $500,000

⏱ Duration: 12 hours

🔒 Vesting: 25% initially unlocked, with the remaining 75% vested linearly over 6 months.

If you need a refresher on how to participate in a standard IAO, check out the instructions in our docs!

️➡️ Details about the Secondary Offering ($GNANA)

The $GNANA sale will take place at ApeSwap.Finance/GNANA, last for 12 hours, and you will only need $GNANA to participate.

Don’t forget $GNANA is valued at 1.38x $BANANA price for IAO’s.

For additional details on our Golden Banana token ($GNANA) please check our docs!

🖥 Sales Page: GNANA Page

🚀 Launch Time: Tuesday, March 29th at 02:00 UTC

💲 Token Price: $0.0045 per $ANML (paid in $GNANA)

🎫 For Sale: 111,111,111 $ANML

💰 Hard Cap: $500,000

🍌 GNANA to Burn: $500,000

⏱ Duration: 12 hours

🔒 Vesting: 25% initially unlocked, with the remaining 75% vested linearly over 6 months.

Post Launch Pools & Farms 💧 🌴

  1. DEX: $ANML is listed on the ApeSwap Exchange 🐵
  2. Farm: $ANML-$BNB LP ➡️ Earn $BANANA 🍌
  3. Pool: Stake $GNANA ➡️ Earn $ANML 🤑

Excited about IAO 012? 🥳

Join our Gleam Campaign for a chance to win $ANML!
➡️ IAO 012 — Animal Concert $5,000 Giveaway (gleam.io)

Animal Concerts Links 🌐

Website: https://animalconcerts.com/

Twitter: https://twitter.com/animalconcerts

Telegram: https://t.me/animalconcertsofficial

Discord: https://discord.com/invite/pCEpX9A4gx

--

--

--

ApeSwap is a DeFi Hub on BNB Chain, Polygon, and Etherum focused on offering an accessible, transparent and secure experience for all. Visit us: apeswap.finance

Love podcasts or audiobooks? Learn on the go with our new app.

Recommended from Medium

Download Mp3: J. Cole — Snow On Tha Bluff (Song)

When Your Feet Just Can’t Be Still!

Rapper Chancio Launching Debut EP & A Bully Hotline

2021 Listening Club: January

We made it to 2021 y’all! *Victory screech*

Is Music really a Universal Language?

Getting to know music artist KDFATED

Mac Demarco Salad Days Mp3 Download

Get the Medium app

A button that says 'Download on the App Store', and if clicked it will lead you to the iOS App store
A button that says 'Get it on, Google Play', and if clicked it will lead you to the Google Play store
ApeSwap.finance

ApeSwap.finance

ApeSwap is a DeFi Hub on BNB Chain, Polygon, and Etherum focused on offering an accessible, transparent and secure experience for all. Visit us: apeswap.finance

More from Medium

Weekly Crypto Roundup 6/4

ApeSwap Treasury Bills

What is the Elfin Kingdom, the Booming Game Still in Beta?

DeFi Launch & Pacoca