ApeSwap and ApolloX Team Up to Offer $2000 Airdrop to New ApeSwap Pro Users
ApeSwap’s recently launched perpetual futures trading platform, ApeSwap Pro (powered by ApolloX) has been a great success, facilitating over $10M in total volume in just under two months since launch. To encourage users to try out this new feature of the ApeSwap DeFi Hub, ApeSwap and ApolloX have partnered to offer an exclusive $2,000 Welcome Campaign Airdrop to ApeSwap Pro users.
About ApeSwap Pro
ApeSwap Pro is built on the ApolloX platform and offers perpetual futures trading with leverage up to 200x. Users can trade perpetual futures contracts on dozens of popular USDT-based pairs, including BTCUSDT, BNBUSDT, ETHUSDT, LTCUSDT, and more.
To start trading perpetual futures using ApeSwap Pro, follow the How To guide in our documentation.
How to Qualify for the Airdrop
• Follow @Ape_Swap and @ApolloX_com on Twitter
• RT the airdrop announcement tweet — Tweet
• Make your first trade of any amount on the ApeSwap Pro Trading Platform during the promotion period to be eligible: ApeSwap Pro
• Fill in this Google Form: ApeSwap Pro Airdrop Form
• $10 in rewards ($5 in $BANANA & $5 in $APX) for the first 200 lucky users who meet the requirements!
🗓 Promotion Period
•26 September 2022 00:00 (UTC) — 1 October 2022 23:59 (UTC)
How to Use ApeSwap Pro
Trading perpetual contracts is easy with ApeSwap Pro. Simply follow the steps below to get started.
- Visit pro.apeswap.finance and connect your wallet. If this is your first time connecting, you’ll be prompted with a signature request in your preferred wallet.
ApeSwap Pro works with MetaMask, Binance Wallet, Coinbase Wallet, Wallet Connect, and the ApolloX App wallet. If you’re connected to another chain, you’ll be prompted to switch your wallet network to BNB Chain.
2. Once your wallet is connected, you can deposit margin assets. Click the + sign next to your available asset balance, or Deposit at the bottom right of the screen, to launch the Deposit modal. You can then deposit BNB, BUSD, USDT, USDC, APX, CAKE, or BANANA to fund your margin account.
If you deposit an asset other than USDT, make sure you’ve enabled Multi-Assets Mode. Contracts are priced in USDT .
3. Select a contract from the dropdown on the left side of the trading screen. Over 60 perpetual contracts are available, including BNBUSDT, ETHUSDT, MATICUDST, BTCUSDT, and many more.
4. Set your margin mode by selecting Cross or Isolated, then select your leverage level.
Note: trading with leverage increases your risk of liquidation. Always manage your risk levels carefully, ensure that you fully understand your position, and familiarize yourself with the ApolloX liquidation protocol by reading this help article before entering into a perpetual contract using ApeSwap Pro.
5. Select your position type. ApeSwap Pro supports One-way Mode (where contracts can only hold positions in one price direction) and Hedge Mode (where one contract can hold positions in both long and short directions at the same time).
6. Select your order type. ApeSwap Pro offers Limit, Market, and Stop Limit orders.
7. You can close an individual position from the Positions view, or close all of them at once by selecting Close All Positions.
ApolloX is the leading decentralized solution shaping Web3 trading, consisting of decentralized crypto derivatives exchange ApolloX DEX and bespoke derivatives trading solution ApolloX DEX Engine. Their mission is to make this amazing technology open to everybody, regardless of their abilities. ApeSwap is glad to have partnered with ApolloX to make our product offering more attractive to advanced DeFi users.
As always, please DYOR and familiarize yourself with the risks of trading with leverage before using ApeSwap Pro.
If you have further questions or need product support, please refer to ApolloX’s support team here: https://apollox.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new.